HOW TO PREP FOR TANDEM PARAGLIDING
We want to fly alongside you and give you the most beautiful memories to take home with you. Therefore, we ask that you carefully read the following information:
Required equipment for a safe tandem flight with a paraglider:
- long trousers
- hiking shoes or trainers
- windproof jacket (windbreaker) or long-sleeved blouse
- sunglasses to protect your eyes from both the sun and wind
Avoid eating heavily at least two hours before the flight. You could nibble on something small like biscuits or crackers.
If you have a poorly functioning vestibular apparatus (if you get car sick, for example), make sure you take anti-nausea medication for the prevention and relief of nausea symptoms.
The use of alcohol or drugs before the flight is strictly forbidden.
If you have a voucher:
- Bring the printed voucher with you.
- Fill in your declaration (which can be found on the back of the additional description) and bring it along or it will be given to you on the spot before the flight.
The voucher should be given to the instructor along with the transfer fee to reach the starting point:
- A one-way ticket for the lift in Sopot is 10lv.
- For flights from Vitosha, the fee will range 5 and 10 lv. depending on the transport organisation on the day of the flight.
You need to make sure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the meeting time and call the number provided to get in touch with the instructor. If the instructor doesn’t pick up, that likely means that he or she in the air and will return your call the first chance they get.
Feel free to contact me, Daniela, at any given point at 0988827193.
Have a wonderful and happy flight,
Fly Academy team